How to use Whatsapp on Computer?
- Are you the one who don’t have a Smart phone? and still want to use whatsapp?
- Want to run android apps and play android games on pc?
Yes its simple you need to install bluestacks offline installer to run whats app on PC.
Install Whatsapp on your PC:( video tutorial at end)
- Go here and Download bluestacks
- Now run the downloaded application.(click here for how to install bluestacks)
- Now you have installed Bluestacks Successully.You can skip the below step.
- If you are Getting Some Error as below while installing
Error: “The application failed to initialized properly (0xc0000135) . Click on ok tp terminate the application”,then .NET framework is missing on your PC. Go to End of article to get .NET framework
Note: Get .NET Framework only if you are getting Error
- Now open the application you can find the screen capture just like below picture
- Now Click on Search icon and search for Whatsapp
- Now choose the whatsapp messenger form any market .its your wish.
- Just click and Download whatsapp after selecting from any app store
- You can find downloaded app in My Apps.
- Now click on Whatsapp fill the details and start using it.
- If you want to uninstall any app just hold the app and click cross button.
- To add Contacts just follow below screen capture
- Step 2: Add Contacts
.NET framework links( use if you are getting error like above)