How to Set Schedule Status Update on Facebook?There are few websites available to set schedule status update in Facebook and twitter. LaterBro is one of the best schedule status update service on the internet.
- First open the website www.laterbro.com, click on “Log in/Signup with Facebook” and enter your Facebook username and password in the dialogue box.
- Now it automatically redirects to schedule status update webpage.
- Before set status update you need to select your time zone. Now type your status message in the white box and choose date by clicking on the calendar symbol and set time by clicking on clock symbol. (Make sure to check whether it is AM or PM)
- You can also set it daily, weekly, monthly or year wise by selecting from the drop down box. By default it selects “No re-occurrence”.
- Now select your account to post schedule status update on your wall.
- Finally click on Schedule button to set schedule status update on your Facebook wall.
How to Set Schedule Tweet on Twitter?There is no much difference between Facebook and twitter status update. You can follow the above steps and make a schedule tweet on your twitter account.
- Login with your twitter account details by clicking on the “Login/sign up with twitter” button.
- Now set the time zone related to your region and click on next button to set schedule tweet.
- Write your tweet and set both date, time and select your twitter account. Finally click on schedule button.
You can also edit those status updates and tweets before they are published on Facebook and twitter.